HOME > description
The NPO-Forum Partners is a non-profit, independent, non-partisan organization and strengthening activities of international cooperation and culture exchange by citizen.
The NPO-Forum Partners (FP) established in March 2002, and registered as a NPO (Non Profit Organization) in February 2004, since its inception, the FP has assembled a team of well experienced and dedicated members.
- Quest for what is the Internationalization
- Expansion from “Chiba to International” (or Local to International)
- Promotion of Cross Culture
- Coexistence of Culture Diversity
To promote international cooperation activities and strengthening protection and promotion of culture diversity in terms of technical, technological and social issues.
The FP is involved international cooperation, goodwill, alien community development, such as cultural attraction, education and problem solving for the foreign residents.
- A chance to make difference
- Team Effort
- Creativity and Value for Changing Environment
- Diversity Importance
- Net Working Opportunity
- Training and Education Opportunity
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and its Associates
- Central, Local, Prefecture Governments concerning International Cooperation
- NPO concerning International Activities
- Universities and RD Centers related to International Cooperation Activities
- Foreign Missions residing in Japan
Brief Outline of Activities
- Cultural Attraction：Organizing International Forums, Symposiums and Training Courses
- Promotion of Culture Exchange：Organizing Panel Discussions among Aliens
- Demonstration and Exhibition
- Technical and Technological Cooperation Overseas
Who Can Join?
If you have questions such as:
- Do you enjoy talking with variety of people from all over the world?
- Are you innovative, creative and resourceful for international activities?
- Have you experienced or interested learning in different culture?
- Have you ever lived or worked under different conditions with whose style of living is quite different from yours?
All posts are recruited as voluntary basis, part-time working is available, place for work is negotiable.
|Coordinator I||Programming and Planning||One Person|
|Coordinator II||Education and Training||One Person|
|Coordinator III||Public Relations||One Person|
|Executive Officer||Donor and Funding Management||One Person|
How to apply?
Please use a Form Mailing System below.
Form Mail ： Contents you typed will be protected by SSL.
2-6-4-412 Utase, Mihama-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba 261-0013 Japan
Room# 503 New Towa Building, 5-2-39 Minami Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0047 Japan
10:00～17:00 (Monday to Friday, except Holidays)